Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rugelach.......

So I got myself situated at the table this past Sunday with laptop, tea Sunday football on (that is American football...not the real footie) all because my husband had decided he was going to get in on all the homemade action....by doing a little research he decided that making Rugelach was going to be the feature on the day.


With the help of a picture recipe and my expertise he would try his hand at it! With the abundance of Plums on our adjoining neighbouring yard we were going to make Plum and Walnut Rugelach! The pastry was a cream cheese pastry and it was awesome!




I absolutely love how vibrant the skins make this filling!


this part takes alot of concentration!










I did alter this recipes to suit our likes and to what we had on hand for the pastry......we also used some homemade raspberry jam for a batch
but the technique was borrowed from the above site:)

L'shonah Tova
Andi

0 comments:

Post a Comment